Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas With Chard and Pan-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 small bunch Swiss chard, thick stems and ribs removed and leaves torn (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?