Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea soup with coriander & lime
- 75g butter , softened
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander , plus extra to garnish
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 red chillies , deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp each ground coriander and cumin
- 2 x 410g cans chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 1.2l vegetable stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?