Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea and Spinach Salad with Cumin Dressing
- One 15.5-ounce cans chickpeas, preferably low-sodium, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 2 cups lightly packed)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?