Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea and Sausage Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, thawed and casings removed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-ounce package frozen leaf spinach
- 8 kosher salt and pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?