Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea & pomegranate dip with pitta crisps
- 6-8 pitta breads
- 100ml extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for the crisps
- 3 x 400g tins chickpea , drained
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 2 red chillies , seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 2 tsp cumin seeds , toasted in a dry frying pan
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- a small bunch of mint or parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranates molasses or tamarind paste, thinned down with water, you can buy pomegranate at some supermarkets and Middle Eastern grocers.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?