Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 2 - 3 fresh red or green chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?