Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea, Red Pepper, Basil, and Lemon Salad
- One 19-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans) or dried chickpeas, soaked overnight (see Notes)
- 1 red bell pepper (about 6 ounces), seeded, cored, and cut into ½-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 2 radishes (1 ounce each), tipped, tailed, and cut across into thin slices (2 tablespoons)
- ½ bunch basil (1 ounce), cut across into ¼-inch strips (¼ cup)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa—red is the hardest to find, but nicest in this (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- ½ cup Basic Vinaigrette
- 1 head Bibb lettuce (about 5 ounces), with small, bright green leaves
- 1 slim cucumber (4 to 5 ounces), cut across into 1/8-inch slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 446kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 76g|
|Dietary Fiber 19g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|