Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups plain yogurt, preferably full fat
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas, drained (canned are fine)
- 1/4 cup minced cucumber (leave the skin on if it’s unwaxed)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 47kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|