Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea, Quinoa and Mushroom Croquettes
- 2/3 cup dried chickpeas (2 cups cooked or 1 19 oz can)
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa (1 1/2 cups cooked)
- pinch of saffron threads, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 white mushrooms, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large jalapeo, seeded and chopped
- 3 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 2/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 6 dried whole red chillies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 eggs, well beaten
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?