Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea Potato Curry
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Two 15-ounce cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- One 14 1/2-ounce can fire-roasted or stewed tomatoes with chiles (See Muir Glen. If you can't find canned tomatoes with chiles you can add half a 4-ounce can of diced green anaheim chiles to a 14.5 ounce can of tomatoes.)
- 6 baby (new) Yukon Gold potatoes (about 12 ounces), quartered
- 1 medium onion, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter (or ghee if you have it, or you can sub olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?