Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea, Olive and Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (2 1/2 cups cooked)
- 8 oz Greek sheep's milk Feta cheese, cubed
- 4 oz Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 8 oz cherry or grape tomatoes
- large handful fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons harissa, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?