Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea Mixed Vegetable Poriyal
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 2 tablespoons oil or ghee
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 to 3 fresh chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sambar powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- pinch of asafetida
- 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried grated coconut
- a few handfuls of dried curry leaves, crumbled slightly
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 large potato, cut into 1-inch wedges or cubes
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- a few handfuls of green beans, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?