Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea Hot Pot
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- a splash of olive oil
- a couple pinches of salt
- 2/3 cup uncooked bulgur
- 1 14-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower, trimmed into small trees
- 2 cup kale or chard, destemmed and cut into thin ribbons
- olive oil for finishing drizzle
- red onion, chopped for garnish
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?