Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea (Garbanzo Bean) and Tomato Salad
- 2 15-ounce cans of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 4 tomatoes (about 2 lbs.), cored and chopped
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups of chopped sweet onion (Vidalia, Walla walla, or another variety)
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 Tbsp of white wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?