Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpea, Chili and Coriander Soup
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- juice and zest from 1 large lemon
- handful of fresh coriander, stalks and leaves separated, leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crme frache or plain whole-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 green or red chili, seeded and cut into very thin strips
- chopped fresh coriander leaves (see above)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?