Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with sweet wine & garlic
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
- 1 free-range chicken , about 1.5kg/3lb 5oz, jointed into 8 pieces
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- 200ml sweet wine , such as Sauternes
- 300ml chicken stock (see how to make your own below)
- sprig each of parsley , thyme and bay tied with string
- 1 head garlic
- 50g butter
- 200g chestnut mushrooms
- 3 rounded tbsp crme frache
- a little lemon juice if needed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?