Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with leeks and orange
- * 2 pounds of chicken thighs/breast
- * 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- * 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons canola or other neutral oil
- * 2 large onions, unpeeled, cut into large chunks
- * 2 large carrots, unpeeled cut into large chunks
- * 2 garlic heads, in their skins, cut in half horizontally
- * 1/2 cup cubed fresh ginger unpeeled
- * 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- * 1/2 cup water
- * 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- * 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- * 6 cups veal stock or chicken stock
- * 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- * 3 large pieces dried orange peel
- * black pepper from a mill
- * 3 cups leeks (white parts only) cut into 3 1/2- x 1/4 inch ribbons and wash well
- * 1 tablespoon unsalted butter softened at room temperature
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?