Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with cumin and lentils
- 4tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breasts or 8 Thighs (personal preference)
- 2 Onions Peeled
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 4 Cloves of Garlic crushed (or 2 heaped tsp lazy garlic)
- 2 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 150g Basmati Rice (or any of your choice)
- 80g Red Or Green Lentils (canned or dried)
- 700ml Hot Chicken Stock
- Small Bunch Of Coriander Leaves, Torn
- 20g Toasted Blanched Almonds (Optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?