Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Truffles and Champagne Sauce
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 3/4-pound chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 2 cups Champagne or sparkling white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 ounces green beans, cut in half crosswise, then lengthwise
- 2 cups matchstick-size pieces celery root (about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups matchstick-size pieces carrots (from 1 large)
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 small black truffle, cut into matchstick-size pieces (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?