Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce and Braised Fruit
- 1 (3-pound) chicken, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced chipotle chiles (from canned chipotles in adobo)
- 2 pounds tomatillos, husked, rinsed, quartered
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pound pears, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces dried apricots (about 2/3 cup)
- 3 ounces dried cherries (about 1/2 cup packed)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 large fresh epazote leaves,* finely chopped (optional)
- Warm corn tortillas
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?