Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Sumac, Onions, and Pine Nuts
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 large onions, coarsely chopped (about 10 cups)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 4 chicken legs with thighs
- 4 tablespoons ground sumac
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 small pita breads, 4 large pita breads cut in half
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 949kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 56g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 287mg (96%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|