Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Spring Vegetables and Gnocchi
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 stick butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- I large bulb of fennel, trim and sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 leek, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced (white and light green part only)
- 12 ounces fresh potato or ricotta gnocchi
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- Shaved parmesan for garnish
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?