Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Spinach and Ricotta Cheese
- 6 cloves unpeeled garlic
- Two 10-ounce bags fresh spinach, tough stems removed, rinsed, drained, large leaves torn
- 8 ounces nonfat ricotta2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, 5 to 6 ounces each
- ½ pint grape or cherry tomatoes, stems removed, halved
- 1 small bunch scallions, trimmed and chopped
- Fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?