Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Shallots and Morels
- 3 tablespoons rendered chicken fat (schmaltz), duck fat, or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 4-pound free-range organic chicken, backbone removed, cut into 8 pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 1 pound fresh morel mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?