Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Shallots, Prunes, and Armagnac
- 1 cup large pitted prunes (about 20)
- 2/3 cup Armagnac or other brandy, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 4-pound cut-up free-range chicken
- 12 large shallots, peeled
- 1 1/4 cups organic chicken broth
- 3 large fresh thyme sprigs plus 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Sherry wine vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?