Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Salsa Verde
- 4 5–6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound tomatillos, cut into 1-inch pieces, or 1 1/2 cups salsa verde
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small jalapeño, with seeds, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Brown rice or corn tortillas
- Thinly sliced radish
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?