Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Roasted Lemon and Rosemary Sauce
- 1½ pounds small new potatoes such as Red Bliss
- 2 large lemons
- Extra virgin olive oil for brushing on lemons, plus ¼ cup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, skin on
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup double-strength chicken stock , or 2 cups canned low-salt chicken broth boiled until reduced by half
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat leaf Parsley
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 799kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 186mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|