Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Roasted Grapes and Shallots
- 1 1/4 pounds assorted seedless grapes (such as green, red, and black), cut into small clusters
- 6 large shallots (about 10 ounces), peeled, halved through root end
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme plus 6 large sprigs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 4- to 4 1/2-pound chicken, excess fat removed from cavity
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?