Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Prunes and Honey
- 2 cups pitted prunes, soaked in 1 cup cold water for 15 minutes
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 to 5½ pounds chicken pieces (white and dark meat), skinned
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Three 3-inch-long cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup blanched whole almonds, toasted in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 849kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 52g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 153mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|