Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Olives, Tomato and Basil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin if desired)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 226kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|