Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Olives, Caramelized Onions, and Sage
- 2 3 1/2- to 3 3/4-pound chickens, each cut into quarters, backbones removed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet papkrika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds white onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine, divided
- 9 large fresh sage leaves
- 8 large shallots, peeled
- 8 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 Turkish bay leaves
- 3 cups assorted brine-cured Mediterranean olives (such as Kalamata and picholine)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?