Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Olives
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 pieces Chicken (I Used Thighs And Legs) With Skin
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Diced
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 whole Green Bell Peppers, Seeded And Chopped Into Large Pieces
- 1 whole 28 Ounce Can Whole Tomatoes, Completely Drained And Juice Squeezed Out, Chopped
- 1 cup White Wine (or Low Sodium Chicken Broth)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Whole Green Olives
- 12 ounces, weight Linguine, Cooked Al Dente And Drained
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?