Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- 1 5-pound roasting chicken, cut into serving pieces (bone-in, skin on)
- Flour, salt and pepper
- 1 cup grapeseed oil, or canola oil (or other high smoke point oil)
- 1/4 cup rich chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?