Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Grape Tomatoes and Fried Basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|