Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Goat Cheese and Figs Recipe
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick)
- 4 medium shallots, sliced paper thin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups port wine (tawny or reserve)
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces chvre (fresh goat cheese)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped thyme
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 medium fresh figs, halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?