Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Glazed Walnuts and Grand Mariner
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 bone-in chicken thighs, with skin on
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 large onions, cut in half and sliced into half-moons
- 2 cups thin strips red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 2/3 cup glazed walnut halves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 438kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 130mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|