Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Fresh Herbs and Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped assorted fresh herbs (such as Italian parsley, oregano, and tarragon)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless chicken breast halves with skin, each quartered
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled, diced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?