Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Fresh Basil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- ½ cup coarsely chopped onion
- ¾ pound boneless chicken, coarsely ground or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh hot green chilies, such as Thai chilies, serranos, or jalapenos
- 1 cup fresh holy basil (bai graprao), Asian basil or Italian basil leaves or fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 247kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 19g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|