Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Figs In Ras-El-Hanout and Couscous
- 6 whole chicken leg-thigh pieces (about 4 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon salt plus additional for seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 baby carrots, peeled
- 1 cup shallots, peeled, halved (about 4 large)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons ras-el-hanout
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 14 Brown Turkey figs, halved
- 2 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- Couscous (prepared according to package directions)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?