Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Feta and Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 medium eggplant, diced
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Prego® Veggie Smart Smooth & Simple Italian Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|