Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Marsala Wine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced chanterelle mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.6g|
|Saturated Fat 22.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|