Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Bell Peppers, Smoked Ham, and Paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3- to 3 1/2- pound chicken
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into strips (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium onions, halved, cut lengthwise into strips (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups diced smoked ham steak (such as Nueske's; about 11 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon Pimentón de La Vera (Spanish smoked paprika) or hot paprika
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?