Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Asparagus and Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|