Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Artichokes and Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup fresh pearl onions, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ounces soft goat cheese, sliced into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|