Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken with Apples and Sage
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded to a thickness of about 1/2 inch
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped sage
- Cooked buttered egg noodles
- Directions1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat and brown chicken breasts on both sides, approximately four minutes per side. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?