Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken tikka masala
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 25g butter
- 4 onions , roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp chicken tikka masala paste (use shop-bought or make your own - see recipe, below)
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato pure
- 2-3 tbsp mango chutney
- 150ml double cream
- 150ml natural yogurt
- chopped coriander leaves, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?