Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, shallot & tarragon pot pies
- 375g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- olive oil
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs , cut into chunks
- 16 small shallots , 12 left whole, 4 sliced
- 5 tbsp tarragon or sherry vinegar (tarragon vinegar is available from delis and some supermarkets)
- 125ml white wine
- 200g crme frache
- 1 tsp cornflour dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- a small bunch of tarragon , leaves chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?