Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, red onion & mushroom stew with sherry & butterbeans
- olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs , quartered
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 2 red onions , cut into thick wedges
- 200g chestnut mushrooms , thickly sliced
- 100ml sherry
- 400ml chicken stock
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomato
- 1 x 400g tin butter beans , drained and rinsed
- small bunch parsley , roughly chopped
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?