Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken (or Any Other Meat) Stock
- About 4 pounds chicken parts, mostly dark meat (or use turkey, beef, lamb, rabbit, or duck)
- 2 carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1 onion (peeling is unnecessary)
- 1 celery stalk
- 4 cloves garlic (optional)
- 2 bay leaves
- Several sprigs fresh parsley (stems alone are fine)
- 10 peppercorns or a few gratings black pepper
- 14 to 16 cups (about 4 quarts) water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|