Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken liver salad with mustard pears & crisp shallot rings
- 130g chicken livers (about 12 pieces or 3-4 livers)
- Madeira , to deglaze
- 2 handfuls watercress , large stalks removed and leaves dressed in a vinaigrette
- 1 banana shallot or small onion
- milk , for soaking
- plain flour , for dusting (about 100g)
- oil , for frying
- 1 pear , peeled and finely diced
- splash sherry vinegar
- splash brandy
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?